Friday, October 1, 2010

The William

I'd also like to bring it to the attention of those concerned

That I am not someone in the habit of backing down from a challenge

So I have decided

On reflection

Not to stop with just a single reply

Notching the dial

Of this internet exchange up a twist

Will be much more satisfying

Basically I am increasing my update speed to a degree unheard of on this blog in the hopes that the sheer volume of awesomeness drowns my opponent in a deluge of biblical postportions

I suppose you may be wondering how I plan to increase my blogging output by such a ridiculous degree while maintaining the high standard of content with which this blog has become synonymous

To this I reply

Content

Have you been reading this blog at all

Everybody best check themselves because oh snap

Shit just got REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment